So far, i went for round 2 of both Stanchart and Recruit Express. I would like to think that my interview skills are not bad, as in, i'm able to answer any questions that the interviewer threw at me, and occasionally, i'm able to make them laugh. Also, my smoking skills have went up a notch these 2 weeks as I'm continually smoking to each interviewer. Hope it all pays off nicely for me. I really wanted to start work quickly as brenda has unkindly pointed out: "each day u are not working, u are losing $100". Sianz.
The results of my stanchart application will only be known at the end of next week. Recruit Express's 3rd interview is due next monday.
Guess i'll choose between these 2 jobs and of course, today being saturday, i'll take more than a cursory glance at the Recruit section.
Good luck to me regarding the stanchart thing.
Saturday, July 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck getting the job man.
Make lots of money then u can buy me lots of teh when i get back.
Post a Comment