Thursday, January 27, 2005

Thanks melvin!

Melvin (cec, frank feng's friend) lent me his 3103 textbook for free! Thanks dude, if u are reading this!!

And i lent my marketing book to edmond (my etp colleague) for this sem too. Hehehe. That makes 2 good deeds in this world today. I can feel this world being a better place already.

Will be going sim lim sq either today (thur) or fri to get some wireless stuff for alexis- helping her set up a wireless lan for her 2 pcs and 1 mac, and a usb hp printer. Will be getting a SMC2804G wireless router (with usb print server) and an Aztech adsl ethernet modem. Wanted to sell her mine current modem/ router, but i just called singnet and my contract ends in 29th Apr. WTF!!! I want to get MAXONLINE.... 256 is so damn slow now... *Snail*

Hmm, my cs3266 assignment is coming up, due next monday. I need to generate 2 e-biz ideas and elaborate on them. Any ideas anyone?

No comments: