Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Studying at YIH now

Alone cos none of the guys are here yet. In fact they shld be at level 8, not YIH. Personally i think YIH sucks now as its so crowded and i dunno. I just think that IT SUCKS. The pple dun look too friendly etc.

Now i have a very big problem here.

I cant concentrate.

Yes, some of u may smirk. "jun.ch.en always cant concentrate wat, what's new man?".

I know, i always cant concentrate but today's different. Got chio bu sitting opp me. Really hard to concentrate. lol. Then, got this guy with a kiam pa face sitting directly opp me. Of course Ms C is more chio, but still, its hard to concentrate wat.

Oh i woke up at 7 this morning. SURPRISE~ Slept at 3.30 but still managed to wake up so early.

Didnt eat any thing before coming to sch. Reached at 8.20am and the fucking place is already almost full house. I attempted to use my FA notes to chope 4 seats, but as it was the cleaning hour, a guai lan cleaning supervisor attempted to take away my notes. Tamade. Couldnt chope any seats, hence adding to my dislike of that place.

At 9, i finally forced myself to go down to the canteen to grab some food. My fave wanton noodles not prepared for business yet, i settled for vegeterain (i know, wrong spelling, but who cares) food. It sucks. Had a lot of difficulty finishing it. I feel weak and nauseous while eating. Must be the lack of food in the morning. Yes, i suffer from morning sickness. It's only induced when i have a no food for more then 1 hr since waking up. Weak rite? Yeah i think so.


No comments: